· No exposed undergarments or midriffs.
· No dragging, bagging, or sagging clothing.
· No medallions larger than the I.D. badge.
· No disruptive or distracting body piercings.
· No wallet chains or other type of chains that maybe dangerous or disruptive.
· No clothing or jewelry that shows gang affiliation/membership.
· No clothing that displays anything related to tobacco, alcoholic beverages, drugs, or drug paraphernalia.
· No bandannas or “do rags”.
· No hats and/or sunglasses worn inside the buildings.
· No immodest, obscene, profane, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, or offensive clothing.
· No clothing that creates unrest/animosity with different ethnic groups, or displays racist or sexual harassment overtones.
· No tight shirts, tank tops, low cut shirts, halter – tops, or shirts with spaghetti straps.
· No “short shorts” or short skirts.
· No transparent or mesh clothing without appropriate shirt underneath.
· No accessories or clothes that could pose a safety threat.
· No picks or combs in hair.
· Tuck in shirts so belts or waistbands are clearly visible at all times unless it is clear that nothing can be concealed under the shirt.
· Wear appropriate shoes at all times.
· Wear covered toe shoes in labs & designated shop areas.